miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

What like is...

Thomas: May I begin, sir?
Shakespeare: Your name?
Thomas: Thomas Kent.
I-I would like to do a speech
by a writer who commands
the heart of every player.
What light is light...
if Silvia be not seen?
What joy is joy
if Silvia be not by?
Unless it be to think
that she is by...
and feed upon the shadow
of perfection.
Except I be by Silvia
in the night,
there is no music
in the nightingale.
Unless I look on Silvia
in the day,
there is no day
for me to look upon.
She is my essence,
and I leave to be if I be not--
Shakespeare:Take off your hat!
Thomas:My hat?
Shakespeare:Where'd you learn
how to do that? Thomas: I--
Shakespeare:Let me see you. Take off your hat.
Thomas:Are you M-Master Shakespeare?
Shakespeare:Wait there.
Wait there!








0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario